Tuesday, December 7, 2010

When relationship's end is devastating... by Neale Donald Walsch

 

Today I received a note from a man who is moving through a very challenging time in his life --- at a very emotional time of the year. I want to share this exchange between us, as the thought occurred to me that you might know someone who is going through a similar experience, and perhaps this might be useful to them…

Dear Mr. Walsch…

I'm going through the most painful separation of my life. I was engaged to the most wonderful woman on the planet but over the past year we have had many separations of which over the past month finally ended our relationship...


Read the full post here




Remember you can simply call upon the Angels of ForGIVEness at any moment to help you release and let go of any and all past events.  It's that simple.



Join I LOVE FORGIVENESS on Facebook for more news and stories and conversations







2 comments:

  1. Pat Dear One - This message was a great help to me today. I've never been inclined to read Walsch, but after this, I went to the library and checked out what they have. Love, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. SYNCRINIZED TOTALLY SOOOO GOOD SOOOOO GOOD, WE ARE 1


    TODAY!It became clear to ME the need to END a relationship of 3years...this is due to the other person's inauthenticity. I CAN NO LONGER IGNORE & ACCEPT. It was a little thing SPIRIT USED to show me and I AM GREATFUL...

    ReplyDelete

FORGIVENESS IS GOLDEN. THANK YOU FOR FOR-GIVING.