Sunday, December 6, 2009

ForGIVEness Mastermind and The Season of Light. Inspiring ForGIVEness Videos for You

Be inspired, refreshed, and sustained during this Holiday Season of Light!

Our Offering, Our Gift, and Our request to You.







BEAUTIFUL VIDEOS FOR YOUR HOLIDAY FORGIVENESS CONTEMPLATIONS

















"A life of hardship does not relieve one from the obligation to provide for others. Far from it. A life of hardship teaches just how much one must provide for others. Having known hunger, I know its pain too well to suffer another to go without food. Having been ignored, I know the importance of being cherished. Knowing the devastation of violence, I feel the need to spread peace. Yes, I know hardship. And for that reason I feel the obligation to relieve others from it."

-Angels Among Us, The Arbinger Institute 
 
 
Please SUBSCRIBE to spread ForGIVEness at
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

FORGIVENESS IS GOLDEN. THANK YOU FOR FOR-GIVING.